Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introduction of The Best Vertical Garden

I came up with this idea after a year of trying to make a productive garden in my back yard...and failing time and time again. I love the idea of being self sustaining and this was my eventual solution.
The concept is easy. You plant one pot per post per week. By the time you have planted all the pots on your vertical garden you will be ready to start harvesting a pot a week from each vertical garden you have! As soon as you harvest replant that pot for 365 days of productive gardening!
Each garden post comes compete with 8 pots, 8 locks, 2 pieces of rebar and a 17"sq wooden box to fill with a 60lb bag of cement. This means you don't even have to dig a hole to get started! Simply choose a sunny location on your property and cement your post inside the box. The only tools you will need are; a hammer, a level to check for plumb, and something to mix your cement in. As soon as the cement has hardened you are ready to fill your pots with soil and start planting your vegetable starts or seed!

To find out how you can get started email me at bestverticalgarden@yahoo.com

Currently I am selling my gardens on the Big Island of Hawai'i.

No comments:

Post a Comment