Sunday, March 28, 2010

How much does a vertical garden cost?

I am selling my 8 pot vertical gardens for $95.00. ($85.00 if you purchase 4 or more)
Each garden comes complete with 8 3gal pots, 8 locks, a 17"sq box that holds one 60lb bag of cement and 2 pieces of rebar that will hold the post tightly in the cement.


The up-side-down post sells for $75.00. ($65.00 if you purchase 4 or more gardens.)
Each garden comes complete with 2 5gal buckets (Holes pre-drilled), two locks, a 17" wood box, and 2 pieces of rebar.
(These planters can grow 4 tomatoes, eggplant or bell pepper plants as well as whatever you want to grow in the top of each bucket! In such a little space these planters grow a lot of food!)

All my vertical gardens are stained and fully assembled. (The gardens do not come with the cement, seed or soil)

If you live on the Big Island you can pay with credit card...simply email me your order and I'll email you a paypal link for easy payment.

email me at: bestverticalgarden@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment